The center granite piece inscribed TOWN HALL, pictured here in the old Town Hall circa 1890, can be found in the basement foundation of the new Town Hall built in 1895. It is located on the west wall, just below the current entranceway.
During renovations to Town Hall the granite piece has been partially blocked from view by the new heating system.
Some folks are hot under the collar for the over site when replacing the heating system but others are cool to the idea of making any change.
PHS volunteers meet
at the museum most
Connect With Us: