Plaistow Historical Society Photo Exhibit

Pollard School  


Home Featured Exhibit Membership Merchandise Past Exhibits Contact Us Links Wish List

Click on a small image below to display the larger image at right.

This exhibit features a few of the society's photos of Pollard School and its students.

In 1886 the governing of the schools was transferred from the Board of Selectmen to a duly incorporated school district governed by a school board of three members and other officers elected at annual school meetings and voting their own appropriations.

Pollard School 1974

The new addition can be seen on the left in this 1974 photo. That year more than 600 students attended the Pollard School.



Copyright © 2006-2010 Plaistow Historical Society, Inc. All rights reserved.
Internet portal courtesy Plaistow Public Library.