Plaistow Historical Society Photo Exhibit

127 Main St  


Home Featured Exhibit Membership Merchandise Past Exhibits Contact Us Links Wish List

Click on a small image below to display the larger image at right.

127 Main Street in Plaistow, New Hampshire has been home to the Plaistow Fire Department and the Plaistow Historical Society.
Fire House Circa. 1930

In 1920 the District 2 School, a.k.a North End School and Kelly School, was moved to 127 Main St. at the corner of Davis Park. New doors were installed and other improvements were made so that it could be used for housing the Fire Department's two chemical extinguishers.



Copyright © 2006-2010 Plaistow Historical Society, Inc. All rights reserved.
Internet portal courtesy Plaistow Public Library.